BEEPER Electric scooter CROSS FX1000-S
DELIVERY IN 20 DAYS, TRANSPORT PARTNER: BOCA GROUPE
This product comes from the Schengen area and meets European standards.
Do not back up in front of any obstacle with the Beeper CROSS all-terrain scooter
You have already adopted electric scooters but are looking for a scooter with which to brave all obstacles Look no further and opt for the Beeper CROSS off-road electric scooter! It will allow you to ride in inaccessible terrain with a classic electric scooter. Its finishes with its mudguard, its wide platform and its chain transmission make it a robust and reliable product!
The advantages of the CROSS electric scooter
100% off-road: Spiked wheel / Front and rear shock absorbers / Mudguards,
Reliable: LED battery life / Chain / Ignition keys,
Comfortable: With its many options / Its saddle / Its wide platform,
The Beeper CROSS electric scooter is supplied with several accessories:
1 mains charger
1 tool and accessory pouch
1 user manual
Unfolded dimensions: 1450 x 1200 x 610 mm
Folded dimensions: 1450 x 650 x 610 mm
Platform height: 330 mm
Seat height: 840 mm min / 980 mm max
Ground clearance: 210 mm
Speed: 25 km / h max
Average autonomy: 25-30 km *
Battery: 36V 12Ah lead battery
Charger: 36V 1.5A
Charging time: 6 to 8 hours
Weight: 45 kilos
Maximum load: 120 kilos
Tire dimensions: 2.5 – 10/36 cm in diameter
* /! /: As a reminder, autonomy varies depending on many factors; the user (weight, build), the weather (temperature, rain, wind), the quality of the road (asphalt, gravel, paving stones), the journeys made (uneven, inclines or flat), the type of driving (use of the accelerator to stroke, constant and speed).
These factors should be taken into account when using your EDP, the range indicated is an average taken under certain driving conditions.
First steps on the off-road scooter
Just rotate the right grip to accelerate and the brake triggers to brake; to the right to brake the front wheel and to the left to brake the rear wheel.
It is necessary to train in an isolated space in order to understand and master your scooter before riding in the presence of other people or vehicles. We also advise you to equip yourself with approved conventional protections necessary for safe circulation in order to avoid possible falls.
1. Before folding your electric scooter, make sure that it is switched off.
2. Remove the safety pins located at the level of the central mast as well as at the level of the saddle (option).
3. Pull the folding lever with one hand, while pushing the center mast forward with the other hand.
4. Once unlocked, lower the mast down towards the footrest until you hear the locking click.
Charging the battery
1. Screw the charger connector onto the scooter. Connect the charger plug to the mains.
2. The charger LED is red. Recharge the scooter.
3. The charger LED is green. You can ride.
4. The battery life LEDs are green, the scooter is 100% charged.
Beeper CROSS all-terrain electric scooter warranty
As part of our quality approach, we guarantee this product for a period of 2 years. In the event of a problem, your product will be received by our after-sales service and processed as soon as possible! Note that the use of lithium-ion batteries multiplies up to twice the number of charge cycles accepted by the battery!
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
- Store Name: badro shop online
- Vendor: badro shop
- No ratings found yet!